Sunday, 11 July 2021

World Cricket Latest Update: ICC T20 World Cup to begin in UAE on THIS date

Some interesting news comes for all the cricket fans. With the end of the final WTC and New Zealand winning their first ICC title in years, the focus is now shifting from a game length format to a shorter T20 cricket format.

According to the latest IndianExpress report, the T20 World Cup will be held in India, now in the United Arab Emirates between October 17, 14.

ICC T20 World Cup on THIS Date to begin in UAE  :

Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai will be the three venues that will hold the games while Oman will be responsible for hosting the qualification.

It was the biggest concern regarding the detection of the new delta version of the virus and hence the BCCI did not want to risk anything, the report said.

Meanwhile, the Australian cricket pen team, who had earlier speculated that India would pacify New Zealand in the WTC final, have apologized for the wrong prediction. Newstalk ZB quotes him as saying,

We did everything wrong. I cut out little kiwi fans, so I thought I'd wind up and eat a simple pie. I think the New Zealand player plays exceptionally. It's always a pleasure problem to see the way it is done. For a young country like that - I'm from Tasmania, which is clear we are the smallest resource country and we punch our weight - so I definitely respect Kiwis internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment